Complaint Review: Attorney Alliance Union

• Updated: Fri, May 10, 2013

• Reported By: Miguel — Manassas Park Virginia
Attorney Alliance Union
St Petersburg,FL St Petersburg , Florida USA

Attorney Alliance Union LIED . SAID THINGS THEY DIDNT DO . STOLE MY MONEY St Petersburg Florida

My name is Miguel O, I writing this beacuse i am not happy with what this company did. Nicole Monique was the one who contact me first after her explaining the loan modification process i decieded to go ahead and do it. In the beginning Nicole would call me everyday keeping me informed with the process she was making . She had me sent her all papers she needed . I paid her two payments of 1,580 in December 2012 and January 2013 . She also gave me the number of two another women that were "helping her " with my loan modification their names are Megan Ricca (631-615-8143) And Tina (1888-237-2818). Although when i called them they never not once picked up me call . Ive been trying to connect Nicole and she has yet to answer . Recently I recent a call from this same "company" teling me that i still have a payment to make . When i asked about Nicole Monique they informed me that she no longer worked with them but when i asked they why wasnt i told they got rude . Then i later told them that i will no be continuning the process and i wanted all my money back they told me that they werent going to gave me MY MONEY back then they got rude anf hung up. Now all i want from them is my money and also for other people to not be victim to them .  The number that i contacted Attorney Alliance Union AKA National Legal Associates Firm (855-208-9934) & Nicole Monique (18000805-7780) ect #1309

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2013 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Attorney-Alliance-Union-/St-Petersburg-Florida-33704/Attorney-Alliance-Union-LIED-SAID-THINGS-THEY-DIDNT-DO-STOLE-MY-MONEY-St-Petersbur-1049981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Attorney Alliance Union