Complaint Review: Attorney Network Group

• Submitted: Thu, March 21, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 21, 2013

• Reported By: Kim — Plainwell Michigan
Attorney Network Group
4250 Veterans memorial Highway, suite 228E holbrook, New York United States of America

Attorney Network Group National Legal Associates National Legal Associates holbrook, New York

$4000 is what I have been ripped off for by this company.  Still may lose my home.  My representative remained in constant contact with me for the 3 months that they were receiving payments and then nothing.  I see they have been forced by court order to cease operations.  Thank goodness they cannot scam anyone else.  I am praying that somehow my money can be recovered and that I don't lose my home.  Not sure who to contact for help now.  I have contacted Bank of America who has asked me to submit my 6th loan modification application.  People definitely need help in these situations but it is hard to trust anyone with $4000 of your money, and probably better than 50% are scams.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Attorney-Network-Group/holbrook-New-York-/Attorney-Network-Group-National-Legal-Associates-National-Legal-Associates-holbrook-New-Y-1036788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Attorney Network Group