• Report: #206643

Complaint Review: Attorney Registration And Disciplinary Commission Of The Supreme Court Of Illinois

• Submitted: Thu, August 17, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, October 22, 2008

• Reported By:Addison Illinois
One Prudential Plaza, 130 East Randolph Drive Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Attorney Registration And Disciplinary Commission Of The Supreme Court Of Illinois ripoff Chicago Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Attorney James Needles is an active Illinois licensed biased attorney !

*Consumer Comment: ILLINOIS ATTORNEY REGISTRATION AND DISCIPLINARY COMMISSION IS A FRAUD

*Consumer Comment: James Needles does not have a place in the ARDC

*Consumer Comment: Privilege was likely inapplicable in this setting

James Needles, Chief Consul

One Prudential Plaza
130 East Randolph Drive
Chicago, IL 60601-6219
312-565-2600

I filed a formal complaint with this idiot about my UNETHICAL attorney
JOHN XYDAKIS
Suite 3600
55 E. Washington St.
Chicago, IL 60602
(312) 727-1100
Because of his unethical behavior and laughing and telling everyone PRIVILEGED information; that is information told to XYDAKIS as client to attorney under the umbrella of PRIVILEGE.

JOHN XYDAKIS responded and supplied written documents and emails which had HIS written statement of PRIVILEGE clearly stated in each email. Not only did JOHN XYDAKIS provide my PRIVILEGED documents he further SLANDERED me and ASSAULTED my character BASED on PRIVILEGED conversations IN WRITING. Thus VERIFYING my claim of JOHN XYDAKIS' unethical actions.

But James Needles did not find anything wrong with this practice. So I state that the Attorney Registration and disciplinary commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois is a JOKE and Good old Boys club and James Needles is the CHIEF CLOWN.

Richard
Addison, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2006 05:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Attorney-Registration-And-Disciplinary-Commission-Of-The-Supreme-Court-Of-Illinois/Chicago-Illinois-60601-6219/Attorney-Registration-And-Disciplinary-Commission-Of-The-Supreme-Court-Of-Illinois-ripoff-206643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Attorney Registration And Disciplinary Commission Of The Supreme Court Of Illinois

Attorney James Needles is an active Illinois licensed biased attorney !

AUTHOR: Sabrina - (U.S.A.)

Hello!

I feel a steong need to reply to your complaint! Now I know that I am not alone.
I have filed several complaints against my former attorneys, but my complaint
never went pass attorney James Needles desk.

I am an Illinois resident who have had enough of state employees like attorney Needles who is not doing his job. He and others in the Illinois Attorney Registration
Office need to be fired and replaced with unlicensed registered citizens to determine if an attorney should be investigated.

Complaints against attorneys should be heard before local citizens, not attorneys who are going to protect the license and welfare of other attotneys. Attorney
James Needles will not refer an attorney for investigation, because the attorney
might be removed from the roll of attorneys and loose his/her license to practice law.

Since taxpayers are the ones who retain and give their trust to attorneys to handle their affairs for a fee, then we should be the ones to determine if an attorney should be investigated by the Illinois Supreme Court, States Attorney
etc..

In my opinion based on my experience with the Illinois ARDC, I think that it is a farse! It is apparent to me that they are only concerned with protecting
attorneys not protecting the public from un-scrupulous and un-ethical attorneys, who abruse the public who are not well versed on laws.

If complaints were filed with the Illinois ARDC against attorney Needles, I bet that he will be the one to recieve the complaint answer and reject it!

Recently I mailed a certified complaint package to the care of Mary Robinson, believe it or not it was answered by yours truly, attorney James Needles. Of course he turned it down and told me that the attorneys I complained about did noting wrong. I will tell that story in my own complaint!

Just who do Attorney Neddles and the Illinois Supreme Court / ARDC think they are fooling! Many Illinois citizens have had enough of ARDC "no action" against, fraudulent ripoff attorneys !

We need help to fight back some particular attorneys in Illinois who are actually corrupt crooks in disguise! I am fighting some bad attorneys right now, I must say, I am making a change for the better not just for myself, but for others as well!

"Corrupt attorneys must be exposed!

Sincerely,

Isis

ILLINOIS ATTORNEY REGISTRATION AND DISCIPLINARY COMMISSION IS A FRAUD

AUTHOR: Shellie - (U.S.A.)

It should be know that there are over 6000 charges filed each year against attorneys by their clients, yet approximately only 2% of those attorneys are formally charged by the ARDC. It is lawyers policing lawyers. There is never accountablility by the attorneys in Illinois, why should there be, they know that they are as likely to be held accountable as they are to be hit by lightening. JUST DOESN'T HAPPEN!

James Needles does not have a place in the ARDC

AUTHOR: Laura - (U.S.A.)

I filed a complaint on David Yavitz for fraud on the court He had me falsley arrested and Jame Needles was in charge of the investigation and I was so very disappoited the whole ardc is a joke the Buddy system at it best it is a disgrace to our Justice system. James Needles is guilty of adding a betting the system

Privilege was likely inapplicable in this setting

AUTHOR: Tim - (U.S.A.)

Without addressing the rest of your complaint (and I'm certainly not dismissing the rest of your complaint), the lawyer did not violate the rules of prefessional conduct by presenting privileged information to the disciplinary hearing officials.

The rule of professional conduct that governs the attorney-client privilege allows an attorney to use information that would otherwise be privileged in the course of defending himself against complaints by the client.

In other words, the attorney-client privilege, inasmuch as it prevented your former lawyer from defending himself, did not apply within the context of the disciplinary action.

That's not to say that your complaint isn't valid. I just wanted to point out that, per this portion of your complaint, there was likely no ethical violation.