Complaint Review: attrewardsplan.com

• Submitted: Sun, March 09, 2014
  • Updated: Sun, March 09, 2014

• Reported By: judyjettson — Hinsdale Illinois
, Select State/Province USA

attrewardsplan.com attrewardsplan.com received call on my cell as a VM and it prompted me to go to ATTrewardsplan.co for $100 gift card. Illinois

Recieved a VM on my mobile phone stating to go to the website ATTrewardsplan.com for $100 and when doing so was prompted to another site. I did not put any info into the website or any other. But when I googled the website a prior complaint on Ripoff report came up so I figured I'd report a similiar occurance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2014 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/attrewardsplancom/Select-StateProvince/attrewardsplancom-attrewardsplancom-received-call-on-my-cell-as-a-VM-and-it-prompted-me-1129446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on attrewardsplan.com