Complaint Review: ATVunlimited

• Reported By: bakos — Pennsylvania
ATVunlimited
3575 Dill Road Centerburg, Ohio USA

ATVunlimited James Unsent item Centerburg Ohio

I ordered a piston set on ebay for ATVunlimited. I paid for the item and shipping on the same time. After a few weeks I started to worry and I emailed James about my item. He emailed that they shipped my item.

About 2 months later I still didn't get my item and I emailed him again. He told me that he's going to reship my item. I told him to send me the tracking number, but he didn't even email me back. I started to tell him that I will take legal actions if I don't get a tracking number or my refund.

Since this email he wrote me back only 2 times that I need to send him the item number and he's going to reship my item. It's been more than 7 month that I paid $600 for the item that I never got.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2013 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATVunlimited/Centerburg-Ohio-43011/ATVunlimited-James-Unsent-item-Centerburg-Ohio-1111521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ATVunlimited