Complaint Review: Auavie and wallmart

• Updated: Fri, March 07, 2014

• Reported By: William Rodd — Cape Coral Florida
Auavie and wallmart
Van Nuys, Ca. Van Nuys, California USA

Auavie and wallmart Wallmart offered a free trial of Auravie for $1.99 for completeing a survey on there site Van Nuys California

After filling out a review of Wallmart I was offered a trial of Aurvie skin care for #1.99 which I ordered for my wife as she is always complaining of the condition of the skin on her face.  I called Airavie today 3/7/2014 and was told I have to return the product or get billed an outrageous price for a new one month supply auto shipped and billed to my debit card,   It is going to cost me 5 times more than I paid for the product to return it, and that is Wallmarts and Auravies fault as that was never disclosed when I ordered the procuct from them on Wallmart's or Auravies order form so be careful, I have learned my lesson,and should have looked at the 100 plus rip off reports on Auravie before I placed my order.  I blame Wallmart as much as I do Auravie, for this scam, Sincerely, William (((REDACTED))) BUYER BEWARE!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2014 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auavie-and-wallmart/Van-Nuys-California-91410/Auavie-and-wallmart-Wallmart-offered-a-free-trial-of-Auravie-for-199-for-completeing-a-1129077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auavie and wallmart