Complaint Review: Audio Plus LLC

• Updated: Thu, March 27, 2014

• Reported By: John — Mercer Island Washington
Audio Plus LLC
1309 N 30th Street, Renton Wa 98056 Renton, Washington USA

Audio Plus LLC Unresponsive to repeated calls to repair security system, inoperable for 6 months Renton Washington

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: misinformation

Security system -requested upgrade and repair of installed system last fall. Invoiced for full year of phone support. System has been inoperable for 6 months despite repeated calls to Audio Plus office for resolution. No response to calls or requests.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2014 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Audio-Plus-LLC/Renton-Washington-98056/Audio-Plus-LLC-Unresponsive-to-repeated-calls-to-repair-security-system-inoperable-for-6-1134274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Audio Plus LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

misinformation

AUTHOR: mike - ()

I am the owner of Audio plus and I disagree with this complaint. I actually sent out a tech on 3 dfifferent occasions to troubleshoot an intermittant problem. The security system was not communicating reliably. On the first 2 visits we changed some settings in the system to see if this would improve the communication. It did not, so I explained this to the client and recommended a cellular dialer to bypass the IP based phone line. We installed the dialer and the system appeared to be working correctly. I did receive a phone message from Mrs. K.... that stated, "the system appears to be working as of now". The next communication was from Mr. K... saying that we had not responded to their service needs and that he was filing a complaint on the internet. I told him that I had a message sitting in front of me that his wife had left and that she said it was working as of now. So I beleive this complaint is unjust. I've been in business for 20 years now and do my best to take care of ALL my clients, past and present. We have an excellent track record over our 20 years of business!