Complaint Review: audiobezel.com

• Reported By: lokito0125 skype — Alabama
audiobezel.com
Internet USA

audiobezel.com audiobezel.com , slot2012@yahoo.com,msrshop.com Internet

*Author of original report: msrshop.com skype talk with me

*UPDATE Employee: it is not true

well lets say audiobezel.com look so real they got my money hope you dont go tru that like i did they even show me the pieces i need to get my business going thats what reallly confused me because they show me in live cam the stuff that i wanna to buy but i send the money over 20 day ago they keep lying to me given me worng tracking number or saying somehting about russia holidays or china holidays just to make sure (sam) from skype or (msrshop.com) tell me he was a real seller so now they dont answer at all so he do wanna waist your money go ahead if you dont just email me on skype lokito0125 i give my wu reciepet and i give the proof you need and if audiobezel see this page and they are not a ripper like i think they are prove your self in this web site give me the real tracking number tru my skype i be more than happy to make this report on you behalf one thing a men always needs is his words hope you slot2012@yahoo.com or audiobezel.com keeps yours when you say your ship your stuff 3 to 7 day u mean 6 month or never ?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 10:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/audiobezelcom/internet/audiobezelcom-audiobezelcom-slot2012yahoocommsrshopcom-Internet-1050736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on audiobezel.com

msrshop.com skype talk with me

AUTHOR: lokito0125 skype - ()

let the picture say what you say to me dont wanna talk about your business you make bad mistakes tell me he was a good selles are you going to pay the moeny i loose because of you not your are not right them you should stay still next time you would have to think better before you send a ripper putting your business like a safe evrimoent bulsss...

it is not true

AUTHOR: msrshop - ()

I am the employee of msrshop.  This guy always ask me something which we do not have.

I have conversation beween us:

on 22th, Feb, 2013,  he asked me :

ok i need something do you may know where to find it
[2013/2/22 09:36:06] marcos lokito: is call atm skimmer
[2013/2/22 09:36:18] marcos lokito: do you know who sell it
[2013/2/22 09:36:28] sam: sorry i do not know

on 9tt, April, 2013  he asked me:

[2013/4/9 09:43:54] marcos lokito: hi im lokking to buy an opteva bezel or any atm
[2013/4/9 09:43:59] marcos lokito: do you sell does

i thought one russia friends mentioned his bezels to me, so i recomended.

I did not know how they talked, at what price.  they just talking their business between they two.  i know nothing.

This guy did not order anything from MSRSHOP, he has no right to say that MSRSHOP is liar.

Any questions welcome to talk with me on skype:  msrshop