Complaint Review: audiodriven

• Reported By: rick — brooklyn New York USA
audiodriven
15316 Cicero Ave oak forest, Illinois United States of America

audiodriven oak forest, Illinois

I had went to music in motion for service to my stereo found out they were out of business, thought it was joke so i went to another shop down the way and found out it is tru closed for good. i was so angry so on my drive home i saw tom the old manager at music in motion and asked what happened over there, he stated that they were not treating him well and he left and the place closed down. I explained i had a problem with my subs and told him how he had given me his word on how they were the best subs on the market and if i ever had any problem i can come back and he would take care of it. He said i can help u you have to pay for removal and reinstallation plus shipping for the repairs and he gave a price of $675.00. I said you have to be kidding me right he no go anywhere and see what they say. I told him to go and F**K himself and left. I called the earthquake company and explained what happened and they were very very interested in where this guy was and how to get in touch with him. I asked why they were so interested they stated it was personal and confidential but they were willing to warranty my stuff if everything checked out. We lets just say this cool kat that i am recieved a new subwoofer and had it installed at another local shop in crestwood its near the pepes i forgot the name. got ya fool!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2009 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/audiodriven/oak-forest-Illinois-60452/audiodriven-oak-forest-Illinois-497035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on audiodriven