Complaint Review: audiofile speaker ripoff

• Submitted: Fri, August 30, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, August 30, 2002

• Reported By:ft lauderdale fl
audiofile speaker ripoff
two white males in dodge caravan ft lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

audiofile speaker ripoff Ft Lauderdale Florida

My story is exactly the same as the person in Orlando, Florida. Probably the same two white males made their way down from Orlando to Ft Lauderdale florida and pulled the exact same scam on me.

I was flagged down at a stop light and asked if I wanted to buy some speakers. I bought the pair for 210 bucks. One guy rode with me to the ATM machine and told me that they had the extra set of speakers from a faulty delivery order.

I think they are going to be in Miami tomorrow (august 30th) please beware.

There are terrible people in the world. I cant believe I got suckered.

Dave
Ft Lauderdale, Florida

*EDitor's Comment: Rip-off Report confirms contact info salesman misrepresentation ripoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2002 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/audiofile-speaker-ripoff/ft-lauderdale-Florida/audiofile-speaker-ripoff-Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-28501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on audiofile speaker ripoff