Complaint Review: august on southside

• Updated: Mon, March 24, 2014

• Reported By: cmmclellan — waterford Pennsylvania
august on southside
2208 southside blvd port royal, South Carolina USA

august on southside fine apartment living my a**! port royal South Carolina

My husband and I moved in these apartments 5months ago and the place wasn't even done when we got here. The work was sloppy, things were missing, and some walls weren't painted! The management team and the Maintenance team are so unprofessional. There is no number directly to the maintenance guys its to the property manager and 9 times out of 10 will tell them about the problem a tenant has. It took them three months to replace my dishwasher.

I had to remind them every day about it. The property owner is never here she takes off for weeks at a time and leaves an unreliable 21 year old to handle things but she can't. Our place to this day still looks like hell! Even after I have spoke to the property owner, manager, and maintenance. Finally after 5 months of being here and looking for other places to live we finally found one and we will be out of here! I do not recommend this place to anyone! Fine apartment living my a**!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2014 11:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/august-on-southside/port-royal-South-Carolina-29935/august-on-southside-fine-apartment-living-my-a-port-royal-South-Carolina-1133364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on august on southside