Complaint Review: Aura Vie

• Submitted: Wed, December 19, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 19, 2012

• Reported By: unhappy customer — South El Monte California United States of America
Aura Vie
Internet, California United States of America

Aura Vie Ripped off and not happy! Internet, California

Being naive, I did an online offer from AuraVie.  Little did I know that I would be billed $98.00 + dollars as I did not cancel or return product within 10 days.  Heck, I didn't even realize that was the deal.  I call Aura Vie and cancelled the account.
Next I called and spoke to a rep who was very threatening telling me if I disputed the charge with my credit card company they would report my computer id and all kinds of other stuff.  I really felt threatened.
Next I called the CC company.  Bottom line, they felt my best option was to send them the email they requested saying I would dispute and they would credit my account $59.59.  Expensive lesson but I did learn...I hope.  This is one huge rip off.  Bad karma to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aura-Vie/Internet-California-/Aura-Vie-Ripped-off-and-not-happy-Internet-California-984581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aura Vie