Complaint Review: Aura Vie

• Updated: Thu, March 13, 2014

• Reported By: Iris — Brooklyn New York
Aura Vie
p.o.box 10465 Van Nuys, California USA

Aura Vie Was told all I had to pay was $2 for shippingWas charged $98-when I called to complain was told"Go ahead and dispute we win all our cases and you won't get a refund Van Nuys California

I was told that I could receive a free offer of the cream nd just had to pay shipping and handling($2.00) Then I was charged $97.88.  When I called to complain and said I never agreed to this, they refused to refund the money. I have never agreed to any $100.00 purchase.  When I informed them that I would be diaputing this charge with my bank, I was told."Go ahead and dispute. We win all of our cases" This company is a real rip off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2014 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aura-Vie/Van-Nuys-California-91410/Aura-Vie-Was-told-all-I-had-to-pay-was-2-for-shippingWas-charged-98-when-I-called-to-co-1130493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aura Vie