Complaint Review: Auravie

• Reported By: Andy Jiang — San Jose California
Auravie
7900 Gloria Ave , Van nuys , California USA

Auravie Credit card fraud Van nuys California

After I have finished a survey on website of Welsfargo bank, the Internet popped out a link that indicated I have rewarded a free product from Auravie skincare,  but I had to pay $2.85 for shipping fee, then I entered my credit card information to pay the only shipping fee.
Four week later, I found my credit card has been charged on May 21 and June 22, each time was $97.88 from Auravie skincare without my permission.
I am a victim of credit card fraud, I have been scammed by  Auravie skincare.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2013 10:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auravie-/Van-nuys-California-91410/Auravie-Credit-card-fraud-Van-nuys-California-1063190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auravie