Complaint Review: AuraVie

• Updated: Wed, December 04, 2013

• Reported By: Alicia C. — Sebastian Florida
AuraVie
Van Nuys, California USA

AuraVie Received trial order in mail. I had never heard of them nor did I order anything from them. However,they seem to have all my pertinent information including email address and credit card. Van Nuys California

Received Aurvie Skincare trial order with all my pertinent information.  I have never heard of these people and did NOT place an order with them.  I do not know how they got my information.  I received it yesterday, called today to question this and they told me to return it within 10 days which I will do. I do not want to have this put on my credit card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2013 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVie-/Van-Nuys-California-91410/AuraVie-Received-trial-order-in-mail-I-had-never-heard-of-them-nor-did-I-order-anything-1104382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie