Complaint Review: AuraVie Replenish Free gift for $97.88 Tarzana California.

• Submitted: Mon, September 30, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, September 30, 2013

• Reported By: Conceicao Souza — SALVADOR-BA-BRAZIL
AuraVie Replenish Free gift for $97.88 Tarzana California.
PO Box 10465 Van Nuys CA Van Nuys, California USA

AuraVie Replenish Free gift for $97.88 Tarzana California. Auravie - Unscrupulous practice in Internet. Van Nuys California

Twice I filled out a survey after visiting a department store website. I was offered a free gift for the cost of shipping. I didn't want AuraVie but the other choices were not avavable.I gave them my Credit Card number I saw nothing about the conditions of the sale. A month later a charge of $97.88 appeared on my credit card.  In the second month they charged my credit card again! I maintain that this is deceptive. Unscrupulous practice in Internet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2013 04:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVie-Replenish-Free-gift-for-9788-Tarzana-California/Van-Nuys-California-91410/AuraVie-Replenish-Free-gift-for-9788-Tarzana-California-Auravie-Unscrupulous-practic-1088245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie Replenish Free gift for $97.88 Tarzana California.