• Report: #1120930

• Phone: 866 216-9336
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

AuraVie Skicare No Answer AuraVie Van Nuys California

I had a senior citizen moment and ordered AuraVie for just shipping charges.  This is a month trial program. HA, it is a 10 day program.  They charged my credit card $97.66 without my knowledge.  I was curiouse about this program since nothing about cancelling came in the package or was on the order page.  I had to Google this company to find anything on them.  I called right away and cancelled, did not get to talk to a human.  I sent a e-mail to them not once but twice within minutes to correct and add information to request a return number and find out how to send their product back.  Resent another e-mail today on 2/4/2014 for same info.  As of 11 hours ago still no e-mail.  This is the only way I have to contact them since I am gone during day.  Wonder if I will ever hear from them.  Do Not order unless you want a big bill for nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2014 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVie-Skicare/Van-Nuys-California-91410/AuraVie-Skicare-No-Answer-AuraVie-Van-Nuys-California-1120930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie Skicare