Complaint Review: auravie skin care

• Updated: Tue, July 30, 2013

• Reported By: Janet Lynn Hartley — Adena Ohio
auravie skin care
p.o. Box10465 Van Nuys, California USA

auravie skin care Promised a free offer so I paid with my credit card.didn't like the stuff becouse it's very sticky, so I returned it, they would NOT give me a refund, and they did NOT tell me they were taking money out of my account, other than the 4 dollars for shipping, looked in my account this morning they have taken all my money, and I am over-drawn, $50.46..this company needs to be penalized, they should not be able to rip you off like that...I am very upset... Van Nuys California

Auravie promised to only take $4.00 out of my bank account,to my surprise checked my e-mails and they decided they wanted more money, so they helped themselves, now I am way over-drawn in my account. I have contacted my bank, but they get around that, I will have to close my account now,these people are rip-offs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/auravie-skin-care/Van-Nuys-California-91410/auravie-skin-care-Promised-a-free-offer-so-I-paid-with-my-credit-carddidnt-like-the-stu-1071331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on auravie skin care