Complaint Review: Auravie Skin Care

• Updated: Fri, January 11, 2013

• Reported By: Joan — Lawrence Kansas United States of America
Auravie Skin Care
335 Van Nuys Blvd. Los Angelos, California United States of America

Auravie Skin Care iThe name on my bank report is ZMM Lied to me when I signed up. I said remove my name from automatic renewal and I'll try it. Los Angelos, California

*Consumer Comment: If Something Sounds To Good To Be True...

Auravie made extravagant promises. I turned them down. They persisted.

They would provide face cream and bonus product if I paid shipping cost OF $2.95.

They promised me that I would not be automatically renewed. What a good deal, although we know that if an anti-wrinkle cream really worked it would be famous.

Except that I was moving, changing states, and by the time I got my banks statements they had charged me $97.11 twice! Now I have to arrange for all my automatic payments all over again with a new credit card. Not to mention the financial loss.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 09:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auravie-Skin-Care/Los-Angelos-California-/Auravie-Skin-Care-iThe-name-on-my-bank-report-is-ZMM-Lied-to-me-when-I-signed-up-I-said-994917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auravie Skin Care

If Something Sounds To Good To Be True...

AUTHOR: Sayme - (USA)

Am I the only one who knows any time these companies offer a "wonderful" product for next to nothing that there is a catch here???
 I am glad you post the catch for others to see buy
 I would be more angry at myself that anyone else for not checking the fine print before purchasing...they DO let you know you will be paying more if you do not cancel, and they don't make it easy for you to cancel. It is a trick for sure but it could have  been prevented if you would have paid better attention.