sake

• Updated: Mon, May 06, 2013

• Reported By: awj — upland California
auravie skin care
7900 gloria ave van nuys, California USA

auravie skin care use fine print on a form I never saw and charge you $97.88 and won't refund van nuys California

AuraVie came up as a free gift on an Insurance website(UNITEDHOMELIFE) where the insurance comany was offering four coices where you only pay shipping and hanling($2.98) there was nothing on there about to cancel this order it has to be done within 10days nor was there a notice that the next order would come automatically for $97.88! when I called to cncel my order they said I over the 10days for a refund. i had called them on the 22nd to find when the order was shipped and they told me I would receive it anyday I got it on the 23rd , therefore I was already in day 5 of my trial period I called them 5-4-2013 to cancel, when i discovered they had charged my bank acct for $97.88. They immediately told me I would get no refund because i was passed the 10day trial, give me a break. The product boke me out in rashes and I was itching for 2 days. Just because they have your credit card info they charge you the full amount for the sample they sent. On 5-4-13 when I called they told me that my new order went out 5-4-13, this was a lie they never sent it because thye told me on 5-6-13 thay it was cancelled, so where is my refund of $97.88 STOLEN byAURAVIE. There are many similiar complaints against them, so bsomething need to be done about this SCAM MING COMPANY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2013 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/auravie-skin-care/van-nuys-California-91/auravie-skin-care-use-fine-print-on-a-form-I-never-saw-and-charge-you-9788-and-wont-r-1048884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on auravie skin care