Complaint Review: AuraVie Skin Care

• Updated: Sat, March 22, 2014

• Reported By: zaib — Michigan
AuraVie Skin Care
Van Nuys, LA, California USA

AuraVie Skin Care, Van Nuys, CA BIGGEST FRAUD IN HISTORY Van Nuys Los Angeles California

*Author of original report: I disagree.

*General Comment: Fail...

This company, AURAVIE, is THE BIGGEST FRAUD COMPANY IN HISTORY. I bought a sample worth $2 from them. Next thing I know, they are deducting $100 from my account, EVERY MONTH for 3 months. There was NO TERMS AND CONDITIONS when I bought the sample, and there was absolutely no mention of any monthly deductions. This is a PROVEN FRAUD COMPANY. I found 2000+ fraud reports about this company all over the internet. Everyone was mentioning the same thing. Even my Chase Bank representative I talked with told me that she has heard many Fraud reports about this company. BIG BIG fraud company. Stay away from it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2014 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVie-Skin-Care/Van-Nuys-LA-California-91410/AuraVie-Skin-Care-Van-Nuys-CA-BIGGEST-FRAUD-IN-HISTORY-Van-Nuys-Los-Angeles-California-1132747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie Skin Care

I disagree.

AUTHOR: zaib - ()

I would disagree. The product I bought was actually a "SAMPLE" and not the "trial" that everyone has been talking about. This is probably another one of their ways to keep this fraud going. There was no "little paragraph" on the side or bottom of the page. I read the whole page before I buy something.

You probably work for auravie :) So you are basically telling me that out of thousands of people claiming that Auravie is a fraud, not even a single one of them read that "imaginary" paragraph? You know why no one ever read it? Because it doesn't exist on that page. At least not on the page I bought it from.

#2 General Comment

Fail...

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

Your story tells me that you clicked on a ad banner. This means that you judt did not read. The terms and conditions are very clear and they explain the EXACT process. You FAILED to read the fine print. Yup im sure your bank rep said they receive a lot of fraud complaints. Its because much like EVERYONE else, you did not protect yourself and fully research the product that you were ordering.

You cannot claim they defrauded you when you did not read the terms and conditions. When you purchased the trial you were also entered into a membership program. The terms and conditions CLEARLY state that you must cancel your membership BEFORE the 14 days trial period.