notable

• Reported By: Friskie Lady — Fort Morgan Colorado
Auravie Skincare
PO Box 10465, VAN NUYS, California USA

Auravie Skincare Did they say free, that's a laugh VAN NUYS California

I ordered the so called free sample.  Which ended up costing me $100.83.  After receiving the so called free sample and reading the informtion it contained, I found that it would automaticly send me a new supply each month.  I called and told the person on the other end of the line to cancel my account.  She said she would.  Well this month what happened?  I received another package in the mail.  My account was still open.  This month I called and got a computer, we hope the computer does a better job than the person. I was going to send the package back, unopened.  But after reading other reports I don't think I would get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2013 06:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auravie-Skincare/-VAN-NUYS-California-91410-0465/Auravie-Skincare-Did-they-say-free-thats-a-laugh-VAN-NUYS-California-1075339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auravie Skincare