Complaint Review: auravie skincare

• Updated: Thu, May 17, 2012

• Reported By: Eileen — Fort Worth Texas United States of America
auravie skincare
7900 gloria ave. Van Nuys, California United States of America

auravie skincare sent and charged me for products I did not order are want,after a free trail and paying only postage Van Nuys, California

I order a free sample of auravie skin care and was only ask to pay shipping. The company then charged me 97.88 , witch I did not agree to order or pay for . I try the product and did not like or find it did anything it said it would. If anything it made my face dryer.

NNN

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2012 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/auravie-skincare/Van-Nuys-California-91406/auravie-skincare-sent-and-charged-me-for-products-I-did-not-order-are-wantafter-a-free-t-884312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on auravie skincare