• Report: #1019797

• Updated: Mon, February 25, 2013

• Reported By: skh — texas Texas United States of America
auravie skincare
po box 10465 Internet United States of America

auravie skincare RISK FREE TRIAL is NOT FREE charged $97.88 to my credit card TWICE!! Internet

I ordered the AuraVie Risk Free Trial, which apparently is not risk free.  I have had two charges of $97.88 applied to my credit card as of this date. There was nothing in print or otherwise to advise me of any of these charges nor did I authorize these charges!  The shipping box included packing list: AurVie Risk Free Trial  - line price -0-, shipping & handling only, with a card to receive 40% off additional purchases.  I never ordered any additiional products!  I have been unable to get in touch with these people!  This is diffently a Rip Off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2013 07:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/auravie-skincare/internet/auravie-skincare-RISK-FREE-TRIAL-is-NOT-FREE-charged-9788-to-my-credit-card-TWICE-Int-1019797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on auravie skincare