Complaint Review: AuraVie Skincare

P.O. Box 10465 Van Nuys, California USA
  • Phone: (866)216-9336
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

AuraVie Skincare Aura of Youth I purchased Auravie 3 in 1 Skincare Trial Offer for $4.95 on 3-18-14. The charge showed on my credit card was $3.02 for shipping and handling and $1.93 for eBooks Processing Fee. No big deal. After further checking of my statement, I found a charge of $97.88 for this supposedly free trial Van Nuys California

I purchased Auravie 3 in 1 Skincare Trial Offer for $4.95 on 3-18-14. The charge showed on my credit card was $3.02 for shipping and handling and $1.93 for eBooks Processing Fee. No big deal. After further checking of my statement, I found a charge of $97.88 for this supposedly free trial.which was posted on 4-2-14, I did not realize this until I received another shipment of Auravie which was posted on my statement on 5-3-14 in the amount of $97.88. which I did not order. I tried to call the number on the packing slip. The number does not go through. I thought, "There is no way I could use all that product in one month." FYI I really love the product and it sells on Amazon for $35.00 & free shipping.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2014 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVie-Skincare/Van-Nuys-California-91410/AuraVie-Skincare-Aura-of-Youth-I-purchased-Auravie-3-in-1-Skincare-Trial-Offer-for-495-o-1146346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie Skincare