Complaint Review: AuraVie Skincare

• Updated: Wed, March 26, 2014

• Reported By: Mary Bay City — Bay City Michigan
AuraVie Skincare
P O Box 10465 van nuys, California USA

AuraVie Skincare Auravie Renew, Revive Replenish RISK Free Trial w/ebooks van nuys California

First of all I was tricked into getting a FREE RISK FREE trial offer.  I thought for a mear $3.02 shipping and handling but wait then $1.93 processing fee, I would TRY their product.  However, I did not know that at the same time they charged my card an additional $3.02, and then in 10 days I was supposed to cancel this offer.

No WHERE did it say this when I was ordering it.  I will never do that again,  It is almost like Pro Active and others, however, they tell you that if you don't want this product to cancel before the next shipment in 30 days, it wasn't even 10 days since I had the product.

Not only that but I broke out using this product and would NEVER pay $98.88 for ADDitional products that

a I woudln't want and

b  would not use.

I have cancelled but lets see if I get my money back on my paypal account.  Pay pal is supposed to help their customers only now they changed the rules a little bit and it isn't as easy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2014 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVie-Skincare/van-nuys-California-91410/AuraVie-Skincare-Auravie-Renew-Revive-Replenish-RISK-Free-Trial-webooks-van-nuys-Califo-1133891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie Skincare