Complaint Review: Auravie Skincare

• Reported By: Lori — Columbus Ohio
Auravie Skincare
PO Box 10465 Van Nuys, California USA

Auravie Skincare DO NOT TRIAL WILL COST YOU $100 PER MONTH Van Nuys California

I signed up for what I thought was a free trial shipment with only a cost of $4.95 one time charge for shipping.  There was NEVER anything that said I would be charged more or that I was signing up for autoship.  I never received another email stating either of those facts.   I used the product was not impressed and was not interested in buying anymore.   A month later a shipment comes automatically for $98 and when I called I found out they had charged me the same amount last month without ever receiving an authorization and they want me to pay to ship it back, plus incur a restocking fee!  Steer clear horrible product even worse customer service.  Old BAIT AND SWITCH!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2013 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auravie-Skincare/Van-Nuys-California-91410/Auravie-Skincare-DO-NOT-TRIAL-WILL-COST-YOU-100-PER-MONTH-Van-Nuys-California-1085584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auravie Skincare