Complaint Review: Auravie skincare

• Updated: Tue, November 26, 2013

• Reported By: Lucy — Richfield Springs New York
Auravie skincare
PO Box 10465 Van Nuys, California USA

Auravie skincare I have cancelled the product but have continued receiving it and being charged. Van Nuys California

Approximately 2 months ago I wrote an email to AuraVie's customer supoport cancelling any more orders of this product.  Was told that any order already shipped could not be cnacelled.  I cancelled further shipments.  Went on vacation and when we returnded I found two boxes of their product shipped to me at the post office.  I was charged for two more shipments after cancelling the future orders.  I feel this is just a rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2013 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auravie-skincare/Van-Nuys-California-91410/Auravie-skincare-I-have-cancelled-the-product-but-have-continued-receiving-it-and-being-c-1102380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auravie skincare