Complaint Review: AuraVie Skincare

• Reported By: Lost Dutchman — Lakewood Washington
AuraVie Skincare
PO Box 10465 Van Nuys, California USA

AuraVie Skincare Misleading free offers Van Nuys California

I ordered a free trial of their product and was charged for shipping only. Fourteen days later I was charged once hundred dollars for a product. After calling the company to complain about the charge I was told I needed to cancel my "free" trial within 14 days and I was at 17 days. I was told a supervisor would get back to me. I did receive a message s

sacking me to return the mgrs. message. I tried on three separate occasions to contact them and each time I was told the mgr. was not available. At this point I became frustrated and gave up trying. Now I have a product (still in the box) that I likely will never use. I would gladly send it back bout evidently they are unbending on their return policy.

John, Lakewood, Wa.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVie-Skincare/Van-Nuys-California-91410/AuraVie-Skincare-Misleading-free-offers-Van-Nuys-California-1052943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie Skincare