Complaint Review: Auravie Skincare

• Reported By: Terissa M — Coalinga California
Auravie Skincare
P.O. Box 10465 Van Nuys, California USA

Auravie Skincare Misleading in their advertisement Van Nuys California

I saw the ad here on the internet with this company's offer of a better way to get rid of wrinkles and improve my face. I thought ti would be worth the try. If i had know they were going to charge me almost $100 before thr trial period was over, I would never purchased the product!! I would like to get my mobey back. The only choice I have is to go to my bank and tell them of this fraud and have them help me to get it back. thanks for letting me share my story.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2014 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auravie-Skincare/Van-Nuys-California-91410/Auravie-Skincare-Misleading-in-their-advertisement-Van-Nuys-California-1124778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auravie Skincare