Complaint Review: AuraVie

• Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: sandy — indianola Iowa United States of America
AuraVie
chatsworth, California United States of America

AuraVie AuraVie took $97.88 out of my bank account without authorization. The products were smashed when they arrived at my home. I never even used them. They will NOT refund my money. chatsworth, California

AuraVie took $97.88 out of my bank account without authorization.  I had signed up for what I thought was a Free Trial offer.  Total cost was to be #2.95  After speaking with the company today they will NOT refund my money.  I didn't even get to use the products as they were smashed by the post office.This company should not be allowed to advertise on the internet.  They are people who prey on other human beings.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVie/chatsworth-California-/AuraVie-AuraVie-took-9788-out-of-my-bank-account-without-authorization-The-products-1026872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie