Complaint Review: auravie

• Updated: Wed, July 31, 2013

• Reported By: roback1 — Mullica Hill New Jersey
auravie
PO Box #10465 internet, Van Nuys, California USA

auravie, customer service-Monica I thought I was alone in this SCAM! internet California

The ad was a pop-up with other ads and Free Samples caught my eye as something I could get for my wife.  When it came she tried it and it caused her skin to break out in a rash that lasted 3 days.

When I saw the charge on my account of $97.88 I was shocked.  I had to go through my bank to get the phone number to contact them.  The girl I talked to called herself Monica and said that the ad states that it was only a 30 day supply that had a 10 day Trial Period.  Who would agree to that I ask?  Not me!  So, she said since there was a misunderstanding, they would refund $40.  I fell for it until I researched it and found I was not by myself.  Thus, the formentioned report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2013 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/auravie/internet-Van-Nuys-California-91410/auravie-customer-service-Monica-I-thought-I-was-alone-in-this-SCAM-internet-California-1071875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on auravie