Complaint Review: auravie

• Submitted: Thu, April 24, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, April 24, 2014

• Reported By: mcmani — minneapolis Minnesota
Internet USA

auravie AuraVie skin careInternet, California United States of America Phone: 877 971-2376 Web: auravie.comCategory: Misc. Health Specialists I was told the cost is only around three to five dollars as per their email add..this was towards packing /forwarding costs. Never did I get any information from the company about the charges they would automatically make to my credit card, they did so on 3./27/2014 for $97.88 to my credit card account. internet

I got an email mentioning that for a small payment towards mailing the product AuraVie, a skin care product would be sent to my home address and I agreed to pay this small amount around three to five dollars maximum as I wanted to try this and if not suitable could stop the same.

I did not realize that the company AuraVie would use my credit card and charge me, without any authorization from me nor any prior information to me a charge of $97.88 on March 27, 2014.

I got a shock of my life time as a retired old person on meagre allowances to pay this amount without any prior knowledge about the product nor about the costs of such a product.  I am also scared if this charging of my credit card would be furhter done by AuraVie and want to report to your organization for support and help.

Thanks very much, what should I be doing now ?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 06:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/auravie/internet/auravie-AuraVie-skin-careInternet-California-United-States-of-America-Phone-877-971-237-1141295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on auravie