Complaint Review: auravie

• Submitted: Wed, March 20, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 20, 2013

• Reported By: internet ripoff — Dayton Ohio
auravie

auravie This really is a HUGE ripoff. They say it is a free sample an then charge your account $97.88. I called their number yesterday an they told me they would refund $60.00 if I sent them an email statin Internet

I read the add on internet and thought I would give it a try. FREE  SAMPLE is how the add read.

I was checking my act. yesterday an found a charge of $97.88 on my bank account. So called the number and the person told me it wasnt free an never said that it was free. The items I received were standard size not samples.

He then stated that if I sent an email to them saying that: I, so an so,have not nor will not file a dispute against auravie on grounds of $59.59 was recieved off of the purchase price.  They would them refund me that much. I told him he was crazy that I was calling the bank to put a stop on payment.

How can people get away with this crap? My first time buying on the internet. WOW  really!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 07:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/auravie/internet/auravie-This-really-is-a-HUGE-ripoff-They-say-it-is-a-free-sample-an-then-charge-your-a-1036328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on auravie