Complaint Review: AuraVie

po box 1045 Van Nuys 91410 VAn Nuys, California United States of America
  • Phone: 866 216 9336
  • Web:
  • Category: Eye Care

AuraVie van Nuys CA 91410 Total rip off and deceptive. I ordered what I thiught was a sample. was suppose to be 1.99. then received a bill for 98.00. They claim I was sent a notice saying it was a 10 day trial. But it got w VAn Nuys , California

I sent for what was advertised as a sample, cost of S&H 2.99.  Then received a bill for 98.00.  When I called they said it was a 10 day trial , that might have been in the very small print.  BUT no where did it say real cost.

Worse part was it is a useless product. You can purchase better OTC at local drug store for a fraction of the cost.

I wish I had checked some of these sites prior to purchase.

Buyer be wear.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVie/VAn-Nuys-California-/AuraVie-van-Nuys-CA-91410-Total-rip-off-and-deceptive-I-ordered-what-I-thiught-was-a-sam-1044243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie