Complaint Review: AuraVie

Po Box10465 Van Nuys, California USA
  • Phone: 866-216-9336
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

AuraVie Aura of youth Help me, totally ripped off.Am dirt poor.would NEVER knowingly buy.very upset.my order says FREE,billed $102.00. Help. Van Nuys California

This company is not forthcoming in truth. I really thought I was signing up for free products, like tide, grocery type of stuff. I received the skin product,I double checked the invoice, it just said $3.02 for shipping and handling, and$1.93 for processing. A total of $4.95.  Everything else is FREE.

Next thing I know, three weeks later there is a charge of over $100.00 on my credit card! I tried to call their number and was unsuccessful.  I never intentionally would purchase such extravagance as on disability. ($11,000 a year) I have bills up the wazoo!  Living bills, not fun bills.  Please help me!

The extra stress I'm going through dealing with this company, is causing flair ups on my M S.  I appreciate your help in this matter. Apologize for not following your format,tried for bigger font,wasn't able to do so.  will I be able to get my money back?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2013 06:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVie/Van-Nuys-California-91410/AuraVie-Aura-of-youth-Help-me-totally-ripped-offAm-dirt-poorwould-NEVER-knowingly-buy-1095635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie