Complaint Review: AuraVie

• Reported By: krbjms — Williston Florida
AuraVie
PO Box 10465 Van Nuys, California USA

AuraVie AuraVie scam Van Nuys California

I decided to try their 3-in-1 trail for $4.95 Shipping and Handling.

After summited the order with my credit card, I saw that I had 10 days to cancel or would be charged $97.88 on a continuing monthly bill as a subscription.

I immediately called to cancel, but the only option was to send it back (at my expense) or be charged the whole $97.88, if they did not get it back unused in 30 days.

The information was rattled off very fast, when I tried to get it repeated, I was then informed I choose to cancel the subscription, and keep the product but pay for it at some reduced price around $40.

This is a company no one should deal with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVie/Van-Nuys-California-91410/AuraVie-AuraVie-scam-Van-Nuys-California-1071040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie