Complaint Review: AuraVie

• Updated: Tue, March 25, 2014

• Reported By: Ann — Manor Texas
AuraVie
PO Box 10465 Van Nuys, California USA

AuraVie Refresh, Reveal Misleading advertising, Unauthorized charges on credit/debit card Van Nuys (also Encino) California

On March 7 I answered an advertisment for a $100.00 gift card for Walmart if I answered a brief survey,  After the survey, I was offered a FREE trial of face care products (AuraVie) which I accepted.  I was told there would be a charge of $4.95 for shipping and I agreed to this.

Today (March 25th) I found a charge for $97.88 pending in my account.When I called the customer service number to dispute this, I was told that I had agreed to pay this when I entered my card number to pay for the shipping costs. I asked to have a copy of that agreement sent to me and was told that it could not be done. At no time was I told that the cost of the"samples" would be nearly a $100.00. The FREE trial package included 3 small bottles of product, which I was told I could only return if it was in unopened condition.

This is a rip off,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2014 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVie/Van-Nuys-California-91410/AuraVie-Refresh-Reveal-Misleading-advertising-Unauthorized-charges-on-creditdebit-card-1133537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie