Complaint Review: AuraVie

• Updated: Fri, August 02, 2013

• Reported By: H Brown — Medford Oregon
AuraVie
PO Box 10465 (No Street Address Given) Van Nuys, California USA

AuraVie Unable to contact at phone number or websites to cancel Van Nuys California

I had signed up to try doing surveys (which I feel is another rip-off) and was asked to pick products to sample and then I would be sent a survey by e-mail regarding my opinion of the products I chose.  One of the products I chose was AuraVie.  I had to give a credit or debit card number to pay for the shipping and handling.  We don't have any current credit cards available for use so I had to use my debit card.  The product arrived.  I tried it and found that I didn't see any difference between it and what I had already been using.  I never received a survey by e-mail asking about the product.  I received a box from them with more product and my card was charged $97.88 for product and shipping/handling.  When I tried to contact them to return the product I was unable to get in touch with anyone and the website said if you opened the package you couldn't return it.

Shortly after that I had a bad fall and for about 3 months I wasn't thinking very clearly, between the pain and the doctor and the rehabilitation therapy......boxes just kept coming.  I've been totally disabled for almost 8 years and this has been a nightmare of frustration trying to get this stopped.  I finally had to go to the bank and have my debit card cancelled and reissued.

Whenever I tried calling their phone number all I got was an answering machine and no one ever returned any of my calls.  When I tried the "Cancel Subscription" Website it just kept running me in circles around the internet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2013 08:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVie/Van-Nuys-California-91410/AuraVie-Unable-to-contact-at-phone-number-or-websites-to-cancel-Van-Nuys-California-1072646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie