- Report: #449468
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Austin Diversified Products
Austin Diversified Products16615 S. Halsted St. Harvey, Illinois U.S.A.
Austin Diversified Products What a crock of sh*t!!!! Harvey Illinois
*Consumer Comment: ADP
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
They had "so-called" security check our rooms every night, the problem with that is they would have men check the rooms at around 12:30-1:00am. when we were in our bed clothes. Anyone with authority in the company would try to use it to sleep with the females, to be honest I think thats the only reason they hire women, so the guys would have something to do.
Not only were we over-worked but they would find any reason to fine you hundreds of dollars, and before you knew it you were going to work everyday just to pay back the company, and at the end of the week you would get about 30 dollars. In reality Mr. Edwards is recruiting these young people from the inner city turning them into slaves, at the end of the day he's the one sitting back getting rich, while he works people to death and pay them peanuts. To top it off 90% of the people employed there are drug addicts...and the other 10% are selling the drugs!
In a nutshell, this is not a career move you would want to make. They train you to lie, cheat, steal, and do whatever else it takes to make Nathan Edwards rich.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2009 12:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Austin-Diversified-Products/Harvey-Illinois-60426/Austin-Diversified-Products-What-a-crock-of-sht-Harvey-Illinois-449468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.