- Report: #1094658
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Austonian Appliance
Austonian Appliance6200 Ken Caryl Dr Austin, Texas USA
Austonian Appliance Required "maintenance" before doing any warranty work Austin Texas
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
My Fisher & Paykal dishwasher was leaking. I still had American Home Shield at the time, and they sent Austonian Appliance. That was when the problems began.
- They took over a week to come out because they were "busy".
- They didn't seem to be familiar with the F&P dishdrawer unit at all. They said it counted as 2 dishwashers (it is not--it is 1 dishwasher with 2 drawers).
- They said before they could determine if there was a bad motor, they need to do proper maintenance to clean the unit. They charged me over $330 to do this (as they said it was 2 units).
- They wanted to be paid upfront before doing any work (fine i guess, but it struck me as odd).
- They ordered a new motor and installed it. Less than a week later, it was leaking again.
- I hired another company to come fix it--they told me there were no signs it had been clean or had a motor issue.
- They also said someone removed the "fault code book" that is inside the unit. Austonian Appliance was the only service company to work on it since we installed the unit. Draw your own conclusions.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2013 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Austonian-Appliance/Austin-Texas-78747/Austonian-Appliance-Required-maintenance-before-doing-any-warranty-work-Austin-Texas-1094658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.