rank

• Reported By:Marysville California
Australian Lotteries Commission
222 Whitehall Street London, Other United Kingdom

Australian Lotteries Commission Lady K Royce and Sir R Page London Other

I received a letter on March 5th stating that I had won US$3,800.000.00 Dollars. Note this is a tax-free draw selected from acomputer ballot system drawn from U. S. A, Canada, Asia Europe and Africa.I was to have 28 days to call OSA Agent, MR JONATHAN WOODWALLA on
the telephone. I called and left a message. He called me back the next morning and said that he would send the information to processing and call me back to tell me when I would be receiving it. He called me back on monday morning (3/9) and invited me to come to London to pick it up. I said that I couldn't so he said that They could wire a certified check but that I would have to first send them $550.00 to pay for the wire , insurance cost,etc.

At this point, I said I wasn't comfortable with that and that I wanted to check this out first. I figure it is a scam but I did want to check it out further so basically that is what I am doing so that other people will see this too.

Liz
Marysville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2009 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Australian-Lotteries-Commission/London-Other-WC2-5BY/Australian-Lotteries-Commission-Lady-K-Royce-and-Sir-R-Page-London-Other-432700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Australian Lotteries Commission