Complaint Review: auther

• Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: taken by Marica Kraft — woodland hillls and simi California
auther
topanga cyn woodland hills, California United States of America

auther divorce attorney woodland hills, California

This is the most unproffessional place that i have ever seen in my life. My lawyer didnt always return my phone calls, made big mistakes on importnat paperwork when it was turned into the judge and he even said in open court that mistakes were made, overcharged me for things that i should have never been charged for in the first place. When i talked to Marcia about this because she is the head boss she just gave some B.S. story about how her lawyers are the best and always honest and professional. Very Very bad service.

Marcia Kraft and her staff just used me for billing. She misrepresented her knowledge and experience in my matter. She had numerous overbilling and inaccurate billing. She said she would appear in front of my judge and not charge me for driving time. She charged me for our first social meeting which she said we would just have coffee and no initial charge. She dragged out the case as far as she could and did very little to make any progress. [continued below]....
..... She sent her very green and inexperienced underlings for the most important matters and hearings yet charged me for her rate. I definantely would never ever refer Marcia Kraft or use her again. Her office is very disorganized and frustrating to deal with. Stay away from her and her office.
she just made things worse and did not call me back and just got bills that did not make sense
just caused me to fine a new attorney
SAD

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/auther/woodland-hills-California-/auther-divorce-attorney-woodland-hills-California-1044546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on auther