Complaint Review: authorhouse publisher

• Updated: Sun, September 19, 2010

• Reported By: Donald G.Hunter — patchogue New York United States of America
authorhouse publisher
1663 liberty drive suite 200 bloomington, Indiana United States of America

authorhouse publisher I published two books with them my books are selling all over and they never paid me any royalties bloomington, Indiana

authorhouse is a book publisher who continues to fraud all there authors out of our royalties and money, our books sell all over the internet, amazon,  barnes&noble and other book stores there are over two hundred complaints against them yet the attorney general in Indiana is doing nothing aboout it.  I feel this is  unamerican that another man or woman can profit off of other peoples hopes and dreams and hard work an yet no one is doing anything about there fraud and scams of us american people. I feel this company should be thoroughly investigated . thank you for your time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2010 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/authorhouse-publisher/bloomington-Indiana-47403/authorhouse-publisher-I-published-two-books-with-them-my-books-are-selling-all-over-and-t-642154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on authorhouse publisher