Complaint Review: AuthorHouse

• Updated: Tue, March 25, 2014

• Reported By: Panama07 — New York New York
AuthorHouse
1663 Liberty Dr Bloomington, Indiana USA

AuthorHouse AuthorHouse took $4,000 and never delivered anything Bloomington Indiana

AuthorHouse has stolen from me. I paid them $4,000 in late November, 2013 to edit my manuscript, and until this day they have not delivered anything. I filed a claim for credit with American Express, but the company responded that I had violated their cancellation policy. In other words, they claim that I cancelled a contract just because I was trying to get my money back!

Can someone tell me what are my choices at this point? Can they get away with keeping my money without delivering the services they promised to deliver? Is this not blatant theft?

Thanks

O.E. Diaz

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2014 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuthorHouse/Bloomington-Indiana-47403/AuthorHouse-AuthorHouse-took-4000-and-never-delivered-anything-Bloomington-Indiana-1133601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuthorHouse