Complaint Review: Authority Tax Services

Authority Tax Services
9841 Airport Blvd., Suite 670 Los Angeles, California USA

Authority Tax Services Worst Service Ever Los Angeles California

*Author of original report: Settled

I do not even know where to start - I hate writing things like this, but they have given me no choice.  I have a unique tax situation, and recruited the help of Authority Tax Services for my situation.  This was the worst decision ever.

To begin, it took over two weeks to explain my situation and get the contract situated.  We agreed in writing to have them handle my state and federal taxes, but after the contract had been signed they chose to handle on federal.  Beyond that, their case manager was so blind to what he was doing he sent me someone elses tax information - this INCLUDES ALL of their personal information.  When asked about it, Darrell said it wasn't a big deal and to just sign it and he would know it was me.  Really?

After signing the contract, the only time I ever heard from Darrell was when I called him, and every time I called him he asked for the same documents over and over.  I sent him the same documents half a dozen times, and he would never confirm reception, and finally I had to call to attempt to speak to a manager (good luck) because he wouldn't respond to me and it had been 44 calendar days.

When i finally got ahold of someone, they told me Darrell had been moved because he was dumb (verbatim) and I had a new case manager.  My new case manger seemed nice, but it was the same old story.  No one will answer any of my questions, and without knowing it they finalized an agreement with the IRS without even consulting me about it.  AGAIN, the only reason I found this information out was because I called them.

At this point, no manager will contact me even though it's been promised four times.  I have no idea if/when my state taxes have been filed, and upon contacting the IRS, if I had done this myself I would have saved myself 4 dollars a month.

If you want HORRENDOUS service and a place who will not do what they say they are going to, hire Authority Tax. It's akin to throwing your money into a fireplace and watching it burn.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Authority-Tax-Services/Los-Angeles-California-90045/Authority-Tax-Services-Worst-Service-Ever-Los-Angeles-California-1055982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Authority Tax Services

Settled

AUTHOR: Jeremy Babbitt - ()

Settlement agreed upon - please delete.