Complaint Review: authority tax services

• Updated: Thu, December 12, 2013

• Reported By: sarah — commerce city Colorado
authority tax services
9841 airport blvd suite 670 los angeles, Colorado USA

authority tax services took my money, did not perform services then promised to return money and has not los angeles Colorado

Back in may of this year,  authority tax services took $1750.00 and never did a thing to help uswithor tax situation.  After many calls,  they finally agreed to return my money and wanted me to sign a mutual release form agreeing to not complain to ANYONE, not the BBB, or any other organization.  The document also releases them from any further action on my part in exchange for right refund of my money. It is now December and I've never received a penny AND when i call, it just rings and rings nobody ever answers. They stole my money and this IS a legitimate complaint and from here I'm going to my started attorney general,  The  BBB who they claim to be an accredited member of and they are NOT.  even their website has the BBB accredited jpeg. I'm going to google, yelp and city such to file complaints and I've contacted 2 if my localtv stations to ask for their help and it being almost tax season, I'm sure they'll be interested in this company who does nothing more than steal from people who need help.  The only way for them to resolve my matter is to refund my money as promised immediately.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2013 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/authority-tax-services/los-angeles-Colorado-90045/authority-tax-services-took-my-money-did-not-perform-services-then-promised-to-return-mo-1103674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on authority tax services