Complaint Review: Auto Advantage Hendersonville, NC

• Reported By: WIDOW — Asheville North Carolina
Auto Advantage Hendersonville, NC
5998 Asheville Hwy Hendersonville, North Carolina USA

Auto Advantage Hendersonville, NC Women Beware Hendersonville North Carolina

*Author of original report: women beware

*General Comment: Hmmmm

Auto Advantage Takes advantage of women.  My sons and I took my husband's cadillac to them because they advertise they will buy your car at top prices.  My Husband had died suddenly and the salesperson thought I was going to trade his car in on a new one.  He offer Bluebook value at over $5000 for the trade.  I said I wanted to think about it.  Several months later we again went to them and said I only wanted to sell the DSL Cadillac and not buy a new car.  This salesperson said the car had a major oil leak and was only worth $1200.  I drove immediately to my mechanic who assured me the car was in perfect condition.  I called the Manager and told him what happen, he got really nasty with me and said the salesperson probably mixed the car up with another vehicle.  I told him I was the only person there with a cadillac and he could not have mixed up the cars.  Then he really got loud and called me a trouble maker and a few other things at which I hung up the phone on him.  I warned all my female friends and Everytime the ad comes on TV I change the channel because I know first hand how they operate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2014 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Advantage-Hendersonville-NC/Hendersonville-North-Carolina-28791/Auto-Advantage-Hendersonville-NC-Women-Beware-Hendersonville-North-Carolina-1112751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Advantage Hendersonville, NC

women beware

AUTHOR: WIDOW - ()

No I was not a victim! I sold the car privately.  I am a professional with over 35 years owning my own business.  I was prepared with prices before I went.  I did not need three cars that was the reason I was selling  My Husbands death was a  blessing, but you immediately jumped to conclusions, which tells me you are either the GM or one of their salesman who was born without a conscience and enjoys pulling the wool over the eyes of unsuspecting strangers. Car dealers who use children as their advertisers and former newsmen who promote an impectable reputation, are in a class by themselves -  I'm just warning women if the TV ad is too good to be true - then it probably is.  Do your research, when there are more bad comments, than good ones..... beware.

#2 General Comment

Hmmmm

AUTHOR: Richard - ()

Are you saying that you got treated that way because you are a woman? You just sent the woman's movement back 20 years. I aslo really enjoyed how you went for the sympathy factor by mentioning your dead husband, although it had zero to do with this.

And I will bet my bottom dollar that you were nothing but polite and respectful throughout this whole deal, right?

Stop being a victim. We don't feel sorry for you

expenditures