Complaint Review: Auto Body Fit LLC

• Updated: Fri, September 07, 2012

• Reported By: kevinatkinson — Bradford Pennsylvania United States of America
Auto Body Fit LLC
Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Auto Body Fit LLC I ordered a hood for my crown vic from Auto Body LLC they did ship the product through Greyhound Express Packaging. It was damaged. I had to drive 3 hours to the delivery and then its damaged. Chicago, Illinois

I purchased a hood for my 98 ford crown vic from Auto Body LLC. They did ship the hood through Grey Hound Express Packaging. However after driving 3 hours round trip to the place of delivery I discovered that it had dents in it and was damaged. I have gotten the run around every since. You can clearly tell that these dents were there BEFORE it was shipped. Grey hound was not responsible for them however they are saying that I have to take my claim to grey hound. Due to this issue and a few others Grey Hound has canceled their contract with them. I still have yet to have my issue resolved and it has been almost 4 months. This company is a rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2012 06:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Body-Fit-LLC/Chicago-Illinois-/Auto-Body-Fit-LLC-I-ordered-a-hood-for-my-crown-vic-from-Auto-Body-LLC-they-did-ship-the-937888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Body Fit LLC