Complaint Review: Auto Body Fit Network, LLC

• Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: Mark — New Bloomfield Missouri
Auto Body Fit Network, LLC
222 Fay ave Addison, Illinois United States of America

Auto Body Fit Network, LLC uncooperative, repeated lies, deceptive, took money but didn't deliver our products. Addison, Illinois

I ordered parts from this "company" on march 18, 2013. They took the payment immediatly and sent an email saying that when the parts were shipped, they would send another email with the tracking number. After not hearing anything from them, I called on april 5, 2013.
I was immediatly put on hold. After holding for several minutes at long distance rates, I gave up and hung up and and tried back later. Again, put on hold. Again, waited several minutes at long distance charges. When they finally answered, I was told that our parts were being shipped at that very minute and they should be delivered that next week.
I started calling again on the 15th of april and over the next three days, went continually through a series of being put on hold without even being asked what my call was about. I even called and demanded to speak to a manager before being put on hold, and she just said "goodbye", and HUNG UP ON ME!
I then took a deep breath and waited several hours before trying to call again. After being ,yet again, put on a long distance hold(some of these holds were as long as 22 minutes) someone finally answered. After explaining that we were trying to find out what happened to the shipment that was supposedly sent out on the 5th, we were thentthen told that they shipped our order on the 17th. It was then the 18th of april so they were claiming our order the day before and they even went as far as to give us a tracking number and info on the shipping company. We got off the phone and called the shipping company with this phantom tracking number.
No surprise, the shipping company had no record of that tracking number. It is now the 23rd of april and we are still waiting for our shipment. I have filed complaints with the Illinois bbb and the attorney general from our state.
I wish we had done research on this company before using them. If you're smart enough to look a little before buying(like we will from now on) DO NOT EVER USE THIS COMPANY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Body-Fit-Network-LLC/Addison-Illinois-60101/Auto-Body-Fit-Network-LLC-uncooperative-repeated-lies-deceptive-took-money-but-didnt-1045695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Body Fit Network, LLC